I have been tagged again :-)
Infact, It’s a long over due meme on five random facts and since I will be on vacation soon, I thought it would be the best time to post it. I am deeply honored to have been tagged by the gifted artist-blogger Ronell of My French kitchen and a fellow DBer Gabi of The Feast Within (you can check their answers here and here). I will share 5 random facts with you and then I will tag 5 people to do the same.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Evereyone else seems to be showing pictures of themselves as a child- but unfortunately all my baby photos are in my parents’ house. I’ll be sharing instead some of my not so « old photos » for you to understand that despite my age im still young at heart and mentally childish (these are scanned photos sorry for the quality.)
1. I am born under the sign of Sagittarius and under the year of the rat.
2. I am a middle child, that explain’s my weirdness from time to time.
(I am funny, bubbly and I love company but I can be moody sometimes)
4. Dessert is the most important part of the meal for me. I could start a bad entrée followed by equally bad main course but the dessert should be absolutely delectable. I could skip out all parts of a meal : entree and main course but never the dessert. For medDessert comes first.
5. I love inventing recipes. Mix and matching flavors and ingredients: Lasagna ratatouille, risotto with coco cream, dark espresso sauce on duck breast or this apple-rosemary muffin. But I tell you5 out of ten ends up in the garbage uneatable.
I am passing on this to the following: Oggi of I can do that (sorry if I have to tag you again :-), White Rice Couple, Manggy of No Special Effects , A Forkful of Spaghetti and Tigerfish of Teczscape.
100 g of almond powder
75 g of sugar
5 tbsps of oil (you can use peanut or any nut oil)
1 pack of baking powder
20 cl of milk
2 big apples peeled and mushed
1 tsp of fresh rosemary
10 g of butter for the mold
Beat the egg yolk with sugar. Add in the flour, almond powder, baking powder and milk. Fold in the apple and rosemary into the mixture. Preheat the oven at 200° celsius and bake on buttered ramekin or muffin molds for 20 minutes.
For my french readers, the french version of this muffin recipe is here: http://www.lesfoodies.com/hilda/recette/muffin-pomme-romarin